Click on the Babel Fish to translate this page into French, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese   Click here to load a tiny floating currency exchange calculator, that will move with you from page to page.  Handy little gadget!   : )

Buckskin Tennessee Walking Horses
   

Phantom Boss Lady is a welcome addition to my broodmare band. She is a perlino double agouti mare who not only is beautiful but has a wonderful pedigree. Double agouti perlino mares are hard to find and I welcomed the chance to get Boss Lady. She is a granddaughter of one of my favorite mares, Madam Boss Lady.

She foaled a colt last week in the worst storm that I have seen here in a long time. The foal got in the pond and drowned. She is selling in foal to The Buck Starts Here.  Lady is as gentle as they come by nature and has a big kind eye. She was worked as a three year old by a natural horsewoman who round-penned her and taught her to change gaits on command and to change directions with a "hup" . She has had a saddle on and is ready for someone to get on her and ride. I have lead her behind the four wheeler and she has a great flatwalk and saddle gait with a bit of speed. She picks up her feet, clips, and bathes. She is 14.1½ hands and is just right for a lady or a young person. If bred to a black or bay stud, she will have a buckskin 88% of the time and the other 12% palomino. Foaled 03/22/2010. She is located in Missouri.

Congratulations on the purchase of this fine mare go to Mary and Charles Smith of Texas.

Pedigree

PHANTOM BOSS LADY
Perlino double agouti mare
Markings - 14.1½ hands
TWHBEA #21002055

Foaled
03/22/2010 (blood and DNA typed)

Reference Photos courtesy of  The Ancestor Gallery
GO BOY'S PHANTOM BANDIT STEV GOLD MOUNTIN GOLD ALLEN D. SUNNY BOY JIM
YELLOW LIL
GOLDON LETA-ANITA JOHNNY WALKER F.
ELLA'S DIAMOND
GO BOY'S CAMEO ROSE GO BOY'S AUTUMN SUN DELIGHT'S SUPER SUN 
HAPPY SHADOW GIRL
GINGERBREAD BEAUTY MAC'S GOLD DIGGER
JET'S BLACK BEAUTY
PHANTOM BOSS LADY #21002055
BUCK'S BOSS LADY THE BUCK STARTS HERE Threat's Velvet Frost Travelers Moon Frost
VELVET'S THREAT
BUTTERSCOTCH SUNDAE The Last Gold Chance
MISS CHATTERBOX
MADAM BOSS LADY Pride's Boss Man BH Pride Of Midnight HF
SPIRIT'S BOSS LADY
CLASSIC CHOICE Pride's Choice Cut
HONEY GIRL G.

BACK
 
Breeder of Buckskin Tennessee Walking Horses
Jim Holmes
113 Cty Hwy 840
Sikeston, Missouri 63801
Cell 573-620-0784
Email Holmes Farm 
Directions to Our Farm
 
   
   
 
 
  Last Updated: December 28, 2016  
 
  Website maintained by
Website designed by
Website & Graphics Copyright 2005© by Thunder Valley  Walkers.
 
 
 
 

eXTReMe Tracker